Last weekend my mom and I took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch in Flower Mound. Keith didn't go with us because he wanted to watch the Cowboy game. There were thousands of people out there, but we managed to find my friend Amanda and her son Jase. Amanda was pregnant with Jase when I first started working at KPMG and when I found out I was pregnant, she was my saving grace who helped me through it. Anyway, most of the Bybee clan spent the day at the pumpkin patch too - Heather, Tim and Kade were there, The Gentry's were there, Patsy, William, Amanda and Aubrey were all there. There were too many people for us to stay together the whole time, but we were able to spend a little time together and get some good pictures. We had a lot of fun. There were lots and lots of pumpkins and places set up to take pictures. Here are some of my favorites.
Julia just doesn't know what to think of the giant pumpkin.
Here's Jase with a very mischevious smile on his face. I wonder what he's got up his sleeve.
Jordan is such a great big brother. He is always looking out for his baby sister.
Julia and Grandma taking a break from all the festivities.
Just another pumpkin-head.
Jordan loves to pose. Here is his all-too-serious model face.
Or maybe it's his, "Mom, please stop taking so many pictures!" face.
I don't know, he sure seems to like to have his picture taken!
Another one of Jase with the big pumpkins.
Jordan doing his bestSponge Bob impression.

No comments:
Post a Comment